Here it is the end of the year, and those of us at Vigilant Robots would like to say Happy New Year, and wish you the best in 2014.
We think of the coming year as “The Year of the Robots,” especially for those of us in the security field. With all the buzz surrounding Google’s acquisition of 8 robotics companies, Amazon’s great press covering their (questionable) use of delivery drones, and the big splash in the media by the project at KnightScope – we think it is going to be a banner year for robots.
We just wanted to remind you that you don’t have to wait!
- KnightScope is hoping to have a product by late 2015,
- Google thinks it will be a “10 year moon-shot”, and
- Amazon does not expect delivery drones in the foreseeable future.
But at Vigilant Robots we are ready to ship your security patrol robot today.
With a cost-effective price, and under a 1 year ROI, you can be under-bidding your competition, increasing your security, and differentiating your company from the others with a single phone call!
So, to get ready for the Year of the Robots, I’d like you to do one (or more) of three things – right now, while you are thinking of it!
- At the very least, click on this link, and subscribe to our monthly newsletter on the growing interest in mobile Security robots,
- Second, visit our blog “Where is my robot” regularly, for updates on technology, and how the security field is changing, and
- Last, stop by the new Vigilant Robots website to learn about our new option packages, like the FireWatcher, the new Strobes and Siren package, and the available headlight package for high quality video in low-light conditions.
Thanks for taking the time to read this, and best wishes for success in 2014 – The Year of the Robots!